Thank you for pursuing your desire to create change in our society! We are excited to review your More Just and Equitable Ways Forward (MJEWF) Grant application and better understand your vision. Please consider the following before applying:
- Scholars are expected to demonstrate specifically how their idea will benefit the greater Chicago Scholars community.
- Scholars must submit a detailed budget proposal for all expenses related to the proposed experience.
- MJEWF grant applications may be submitted on a rolling basis through June 30th, 2023.
- Scholars may submit an individual and/or group grant application.
- All grant award winners must take part in a capstone interview at the completion of their experience.
- Scholars must be enrolled in an undergraduate program. Scholars who have graduated or enrolled in graduate school are not eligible to apply. Therefore, a copy of the unofficial transcript is required to apply.
If you have any questions please email Corderius at email@example.com before applying. Good luck!